This Vendor Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by you, the vendor, (hereinafter, “you” or “Vendor”) and Handmade Pop-Up and sets out the terms and conditions governing your application and participation in Handmade Pop-Up (each, an “Event”). By apply and/or participating as a vendor at any Event you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms set out below.
THE SHORT OF IT:
- Each Vendor will review the Vendor Agreement prior to applying.
- Space is limited and Handmade Pop-Up reserves the right to accept or reject any Vendor in its sole discretion.
- Merchandise must be kept in the spirit of handmade.
- We do not tolerate intellectual property infringement and any case of this will be the responsibility of the vendor.
- We charge a $20 USD non-refundable jurying / processing fee per application.
- If you are not accepted as a vendor, your listing fee will be refunded, but the jurying fee will not.
- There will be no refunds of listing fees once accepted.
- Be very mindful of deadlines we set forth once accepted. Calendars and alarms are your friend! Due to tight deadlines and juggling so much backend work we have a 0% tolerance policy on this.
- 10% of all sales will be taken and donated to a non-profit in the name of Handmade Pop-Up and its vendors.
- Vendors can apply for 5 listings (with a maximum of 5 variants PER listing and 10 stock PER listing) or 10 listings (with a maximum of 5 variants PER listing and unlimited inventory stock).
- Shipping is the responsibility of the vendor, not Handmade Pop-Up. Shipping deadlines should be respected to maintain the pop-up’s integrity.
- As a vendor, you understand we may use your photos for marketing materials and the promotion of the event. This extends to all future events as well.
After acceptance letters are mailed out, you are free to cancel but no refunds will be issued for jurying and/or listing fees. All jurying fees are non-refundable.
CONTENT, COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
As a vendor with Handmade Pop-Up, it is your responsibility to uphold your own legal responsibilities and ensure it does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of other individuals or entities. By selling your work through Us, you agree that you own all copyright and trademark rights, and you are entirely responsible for your own content. You agree that all content is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and legal. By participating in Handmade Pop-Up, you understand that any submitted visuals may be used for marketing materials and the promotion of the event online, as well as future events.
Once you are accepted you will receive an email from Handmade Pop-Up outlining the process to submit your products to be listed. We are working on a very tight deadline and ask all vendors to be respectful of the dates we request information back. In the case you are not able to submit on time, it is at our discretion if we can include you (no refunds will be issued if this is the case). Please be fastidious in submitting the requested information, as we may not have time to proof/edit listings.
You will have the choice of applying for 5 product listings ($35 USD) or 10 product listings ($65 USD). Each product listing will have a maximum of 5 variants. There is no cap on stock inventory count if you opt for the 10 listing option, the 5 product listing has a cap of 10 stock inventory count PER listing. Once the stock is depleted and the item is sold out, you will not be able to restock.
It is the responsibility of the vendor to price all product and shipping accordingly.
We are able to set separate shipping rules per vendor, but can only accommodate 5 different regions:
USA / CAN / UK / AUS / INTL
You will have the option of setting shipping as a flat-rate based on location, or set by weight and location. As shipping rates are different in every country, we are not able to offer guidance on individual pricing.
We ask that all vendors be willing to allow 10% taken from their sales. This 10% will be donated directly to a non-profit in the name of Handmade Pop-Up and its vendors. If we do notice that you have manipulated your pricing to accommodate for this, your listing may be revoked as we have to maintain Handmade Pop-Up’s integrity.
All accepted vendors are responsible for the timely shipping of their items. Addresses and shipping information will be provided automatically as vendors make sales. We ask that vendors have items in the post at least 5 business days following the sale. Shipping deadlines are very important to the success and integrity of the event. Once your item is shipped, please provide Handmade Pop-Up with a tracking number and order number so we can update the customer.
No invoices or payment will be collected from customer in addition to their pop-up payment. If you undercharge for your shipping or set it up incorrectly, Handmade Pop-Up is not financially responsible. If you are found out to be trying to collect additional payments from customers, we reserve the right to remove you immediately from the pop-up, without a refund.
Handmade Pop-Up will release all funds received (minus 2.9% + .30¢ payment processing fees and the 10% charity fund) to respective vendors. We will begin the process of releasing funds to vendors once confirmation of shipment is received. Please note, this can take upwards of 3 weeks as the funds travel from to our accounts, and then to yours. To ensure a timely payout, be very mindful of the procedures we outline in the handbook.
We have specified a no-return policy for all items. If the item is defective or damaged, we ask that all customers contact the vendor directly to discuss their options. We are not responsible for any shipping inquiries or claims, but it is important to us that concerns are addressed responsibly so each customer has a positive experience with the pop-up.
I agree that I am only authorized to sell the type of merchandise listed in my Vendor Application.
Sale or display of counterfeit merchandise is strictly forbidden.
I agree to abide by the rules and regulations provided by Handmade Pop-Up, which allow me to sell the merchandise described in my Vendor Application at Handmade Pop-Up on the terms set forth in the Agreement (this “Agreement"). I understand that this agreement constitutes a contract between myself as “Vendor” as licensee and Handmade Pop-Up. In consideration for my payment of vendor fees, the Agreement, if issued, will give me the non-exclusive and limited right to sell the merchandise specified in my Vendor Application on Handmade Pop-Up. I understand that my Agreement may be revoked for violations of the Agreement or any other Rules and Regulations in effect from time to time.
All inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org