THE SHORT OF IT:
- By ordering any products through Handmade Pop-Up, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- By placing an order with Handmade Pop-Up, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Handmade Pop-Up as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Please note that local customs charges may occur, and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay these.
- Fulfillment and shipping is handled by the vendor you are purchasing from. Handmade Pop-Up does not stock any product, and cannot be held responsible for any goods or parcels.
- Orders are non-refundable. If there is an issue with your order, it must be handled with the respective vendor.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Handmade Pop-Up reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- To read our Intellectual Property Policy, please visit this page.
THE LONG OF IT:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
By placing an order with Handmade Pop-Up, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these Terms & Conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed with Handmade Pop-Up for the sale and supply of any products. None of these Terms & Conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate payment and account information for all purchases made through Handmade Pop-Up. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from The Handmade Pop-Up.
All transfers conducted through Handmade Pop-Up are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the Terms & Conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Handmade Pop-Up works on a drop-shipment style business model. We do not keep inventory of any products, so each vendor is responsible for shipping items directly to the customer. To clarify, this means your products will ship and arrive separately when purchased from a number of different vendors. Handmade Pop-Up cannot take responsibility for any parcels, and any concerns must be addressed with the respective vendor.
All vendors have been given a shipping deadline, but products may be subject to different travel times depending on location of vendor and shipping company used. Most items ship within 5 business days of the pop-up’s closing, unless noted as made-to-order or pre-order in the product description.
Once your item is shipped, a shipping confirmation and tracking number (if available) will be emailed to you.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer's own expense.
As Handmade Pop-Up is a seasonal event, all items are non-refundable. If there are any issues with your parcel or goods, please email the respective vendor to discuss your options.
Handmade Pop-Up reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event that a purchased product is sold out, Handmade Pop-Up has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Handmade Pop-Up shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
- Details provided through email correspondence between you and Us may be kept on record, like your email address, attached photos, documents and links, and all written content.
- Details provided by filling in forms on Our Website is kept on record
- Details collected from the following Services are kept on record:
(a) Application details (name, email address, social media links, photos and written content as provided). (b) Product orders (name, email address, shipping details, phone number when provided). (c) Payment details are encrypted and protected. We do not keep your full payment details on file, only the last 4 digits and the card type is recorded and available to us through Our payment processor. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Information shared publicly via social media platforms may be collected, saved and shared.
- Details of your visit on Our Website and the Services you access may be tracked and stored.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTED INFORMATION:
- To fulfill orders for Products and/or Services
- To notify you about changes to Our Website, Services and/or Products
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not sell your personal details to any advertisers or third-party individuals or entities for any reason. We may disclose your photographs, email address, social media links and/or written content provided to Us as part of Our Services and Products, including but not limited to features or promotions on any of Our platforms. Any sensitive information is kept on record for Our use only. We may disclose your personal information if We are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions.
REVIEW, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION:
If you no longer wish to use Our Website, Services or Products, We may still maintain information about you, your transactions, submissions, forms or any inquiries on record for business administration and/or legal purposes.
In order to best protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure information is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We reserve the right to suspend viewers’ access to Our Website, Products and/or Services at any time at Our sole discretion.