THE SHORT OF IT:
- By ordering any products through The Handmade Pop-Up, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- By placing an order with The Handmade Pop-Up, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by The Handmade Pop-Up as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Please note that local customs charges may occur, and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay these.
- Fulfillment and shipping is handled by the vendor you are purchasing from. The Handmade Pop-Up does not stock any product, and cannot be held responsible for any goods or parcels.
- Orders are non-refundable. If there is an issue with your order, it must be handled with the respective vendor.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- The Handmade Pop-Up reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
THE LONG OF IT:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page contains the Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
By placing an order with The Handmade Pop-Up, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these Terms & Conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed with The Handmade Pop-Up for the sale and supply of any products. None of these Terms & Conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate payment and account information for all purchases made through The Handmade Pop-Up. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from The Handmade Pop-Up.
All transfers conducted through The Handmade Pop-Up are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the Terms & Conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The Handmade Pop-Up works on a drop-shipment style business model. We do not keep inventory of any products, so each vendor is responsible for shipping items directly to the customer. To clarify, this means your products will ship and arrive separately when purchased from a number of different vendors. The Handmade Pop-Up cannot take responsibility for any parcels, and any concerns must be addressed with the respective vendor.
All vendors have been given a shipping deadline, but products may be subject to different travel times depending on location of vendor and shipping company used. Most items ship within 5 business days of the pop-up’s closing, unless noted as made-to-order or pre-order in the product description.
Once your item is shipped, a shipping confirmation and tracking number (if available) will be emailed to you.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer's own expense.
As The Handmade Pop-Up is a seasonal event, all items are non-refundable. If there are any issues with your parcel or goods, please email the respective vendor to discuss your options.
The Handmade Pop-Up reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event that a purchased product is sold out, The Handmade Pop-Up has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. The Handmade Pop-Up shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All inquiries: email@example.com